If the thought of having a baby can be a bit shaking, imagine having twins. The feeling that conjures up of knowing about having not one but two is nerve wrecking sometimes. How in the world will you be able to handle two babies? The answer is with the best baby monitor for twins.
As much as having a baby or two in the house is a blessed feeling, at the same time it can be nerve wrecking too at times. Because they need constant care and attention, and you can’t be around all the time, you need the best baby monitor for twins. You love the feeling of them doing something new each time like crawling, taking their first step, standing up on their own etc.
However, at the same time the thought of them getting hurt or falling gets to you. Having baby monitors for your two preciouses in this regard is perhaps the best thing you can do for both you and the twins. It’s a blessed feeling you knowing you can keep an eye on your twins while they sleeps and you’re not even in the room. You need that much wanted relief. You can just run between rooms and your errands.
- 1 Why Is It Important To Have The Best Baby Monitor?
- 2 Best Baby Monitor For Twins – 7 Best Picks
- 3 1: DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor By Infant Optics (Best Baby Monitor For Twins)
- 4 2: Vtech DM111 Audio Baby Monitor
- 5 3: Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
- 6 4: Arlo Technologies, Inc Baby Monitor
- 7 5: VTech DM112-2 Audio Baby Monitor
- 8 6: Cocoon Cam Plus Baby Monitor
- 9 7: iBaby M7 Baby Monitor
- 10 CONCLUSION:
Why Is It Important To Have The Best Baby Monitor?
Your baby is precious to you. It deserves nothing less than the best. Therefore, you need to have the best baby monitor for twins. Especially when there’s two of them of the same age. Knowing that’s it eerily impossible to be around the twins all day long, seven days a week, no matter how much you want it to happen.
The horrors of the two tagging up in a team, their constant care, crying, sleeping feeding, and diaper changing; oh, it can all be a nightmare at times. The best baby monitors will be ideal in such a situation. Imagine having a second eye and ear, without you being in the room. In saying that, there being just too many in the market, finding the best baby monitors for your twins can be as equally daunting.
Here’s the best part, all the legwork has been done by us in advance.
Listed below are all the baby monitors we feel are best for your child, or should be say children. Take a look at what we think are the best baby monitor for twins.
Best Baby Monitor For Twins – 7 Best Picks
Since you have twins, we have gathered and reviewed monitors meant for two babies.
1: DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor By Infant Optics (Best Baby Monitor For Twins)
Have twins and are worried about taking care of the two without any help?
There’s nothing to worry about when you can have Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor for your twins. It’s a great device, perhaps the best baby monitor for twins because of the amazing features. Taking care of two babies at the same time can be daunting. But with this device, you will have a second eye, even when not present in the room.
Why do we feel that this monitor is worth your investment? Well, it’s explained right here;
- If you plan to keep the babies in the same room, you will be able to monitor them with the camera. The handheld device will certainly come in handy.
- It enables you to control the camera even when you’re not in the room. Zoom, tilt or pan the lens as you please.
- You have the freedom of adding four cameras and a wider-angle lens. As the babies grow older, so will the device stick around.
- The picture quality is amazing and the screen size ideal. The crisp video streaming is just what you need when you’re swamped with work.
- There’s no need to keep deep and hard just trying to figure out what the treasures are up to.
- There is a night vision too included in the device so that you can clearly see the babies in a dark room. You’ll know when they’re up.
- The best thing about the device is the range it offers. You can freely roam around the house, or even pop in the garden for some time.
- When the batteries are running low, you will be notified so you can take care of the issue instantly.
- When the babies are playing calmly in the nursery, the monitor keep the temperature in check as well and keep you informed.
There are many things to like about the device. In fact, all of them are good.
The downsides can be overlooked since they are issues of minor level and can be dealt with.
With the many incredible features and qualities, I personally feel this is a monitor worth having in the house, especially when you have to take care of two babies at the same time.
You being the parent of two lovely twins, its not just your responsibility but your priority to keep your babies in the best of health. Providing them safe and secure environment along with their constant care and attention is your duty. But you can’t be in the room with your babies all the time. This is where the Vtech DM111 Audio Baby Monitor steps in to rescue you. This is a great device that ensures your baby is comfortable as well as safe.
- Because this device has amazing features, it’s a well-reviewed and highly bought monitor. Surprisingly, its affordable too, making it by far the best baby monitor for twins.
- The device features DECT digital technology. This technology allows the sound transmission to be clear, smooth and uninterrupted.
- It has a belt clip that allows you to hook the device to you. Its easy and portable this way.
- You have the option to choose between 5 different sound levels. It contains an LED light to indicate each level for convenient and easy visual monitoring of the twins.
- It offers extended range so you can easily switch between rooms and not be worried about loosing the babies.
- A microphone that is highly sensitive and you will be able to hear exactly what the babies are up to.
This monitor will let you be highly productive around the house, even with the twins. It will be easy for you to keep an eye out on the babies and also be able to do your work. The best feeling can be ensuring the babies are sound, safe, and comfortable. I, for one, know this device will certainly let you do that at the best of your capabilities.
Lastly, and most importantly, this device being affordable yet the best baby monitor for twins is certainly worth a shot.
Its nerve-wracking, we know, having twins. But for the peace of mind of the parents, it’s worth buying the Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor.
Keeping an eye on the baby is one thing, but knowing your baby is safe and breathing is a totally different factor. You will know instantly when the baby stops breathing if God forbid, any such terrible thing happens. This is exactly the peace of mind parents need when their baby is not in their sight.
But since the babies can sometimes be pesky little brats, if the sock comes off, you will think they’re not breathing. A false alarm may not be what you need but at least this way you’ll check the baby to ensure its safe and happy.
- We have come across a lot of devices, but this one certainly takes the lead in being the best baby monitor for twins because of its revolutionary technology and incredible features.
- When the baby has the sock on, it will monitor the baby’s heart rate along with the levels of oxygen to ensure they are healthy and safe.
- If the monitor detects that the baby’s pulse is going down or the heart rate, you will be instantly notified. You can immediately check up on the baby to make sure there is no issue.
- You can download an application on the phone to track your baby’s health and movement in real time.
- Even when you’re at a distance, you will still know what the baby is up to and how it’s doing.
- Its an easy to use device with the sock being highly comfortable and relaxing.
- You can easily wash and clean the sock. Its highly important to keep the sock clean and tidy for your baby’s health.
Parents might think that this is a device on the slight hefty side. However, it being reusable doesn’t seem to make it pricy at all. It’s a lasting device that will allow you to keep an eye on the twins, and if the new baby comes along, you can use it for that one too. Because it’s safe and easy to use, I feel that parents should probably hook the device in their house to keep their preciouses comfortable and secure. The revolutionary technology of ensuring the baby is breathing and the oxygen levels are as they should be is the best feature you can find in the device. I believe if you purchase this device, you will be making a very wise decision; for the sake of peace of your mind.
When it comes to your baby, you need the best of everything. Even the best baby monitor for twins, when you not one but two. It’s best you keep an eye on them all the time, without you being present in the room. The Arlo Baby Monitor will let you do exactly that.
Here’s the best part. It’s packed with amazing features.
- There’s a lot to like about the monitor in terms of features. Let’s have a look at what the raving is all about.
- The device supports IFTTT. You can easily hook up the device to a number of platforms including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistance, Apple HomeKit etc.
- You can view live videos on your smartphone to ensure the baby is safe and playing.
- For looking at the baby at night time, there are multi-colored lights to assist. You can check to see if the baby is all right at night without any difficulty.
- It can play lullabies to make the baby fall asleep.
- It can keep the temperature of the room in check and if its not ideal for the baby, you will know.
- Whenever a sound is produced or a movement is a made, you will be readily alerted.
- If you feel that you baby can be comforted by your voice while you’re not nearby and the baby starts crying, you can talk to it with the wireless talking feature.
Surely you will find a lot of features in the device making it a tough competitor in the list of best baby monitor for twins. It can certainly deliver. It doesn’t matter if it’s related to sharp and crisp vision or impeccable sound. It immediately notifies if a sound or motion is detected. This is a very helpful feature for when the baby is asleep. Hook the device to your desktop, laptop or smartphone and keep an eye on the baby with ease and comfort.
Finding it hard to keep a check on the twins? You have lots to do around the house.
Plus the twins can sometimes be just too much to handle sometimes.
How about you get yourself a VTech DM112-2 Audio Baby Monitor.
The best remedy to doing your house chores and keeping at eye on the baby at the same time.
- The device has many incredible features which makes it a monitor worth your purchase.
- There are not one but two units for parents. One for each.
- It features wireless communication technology. You can talk to your baby with ease when its uneasy.
- Its equipped with DECT 6.0 technology. This allows you to get sound transmission crystal clear.
- You have the option of muting the sounds when needed.
- There is a clip belt that will allow you to easily carry the device with you.
- Unlike most manufacturers, you get a year’s warranty.
If you have come across this gear, there’s no need to continue your search.
I have seen many parents being highly satisfied with the device because it offers everything they need in a good baby monitor.
There are many amazing features you won’t be able to find in other similar devices.
A highly recommended monitor, especially when you have not one but two babies of the same age.
Isn’t it just amazing knowing you can keep an eye on the baby and also be able to know if its breathing or not?
The Cocoon Cam Plus Baby Monitor let’s you do both at the same time.
Oh, think about the peace of mind you’ll get knowing your babies are safe and breathing while you are in the kitchen cooking or doing other things around the house with this baby monitor twins.
In saying that, we also feel this to be the best wifi baby monitor. You just need to install an app on the phone and be on the check.
I found a lot of great things about the device which I’m going to share with you here;
Your baby’s heart rate will be in constant check with this monitor.
It has a visual technology equipped which will allow you to know if the baby is breathing.
When you hook the device to your phone, you can get a constant overlay of your baby’s heart rate.
This is an affordable device that will let you monitor your baby’s movement and health both at the same time, and that too on your smart device.
The device tops in every way.
From being affordable to offering impeccable features to being able to monitor the baby’s heart rate, there’s nothing the device doesn’t do.
Ensure their well being, safety, and comfort all at the same time.
I know exactly why parents rave about it. I would too. Because it has so much to offer at such a low price.
Highly recommended and an ideal monitor with twins in the house.
There are very few devices that takes the lead of being amongst the best baby monitor for twins.
The iBaby M7 Baby Monitor is one of those.
It is equipped with positives only. The only downside would be its price.
We have a lot to discuss in terms of features, and all of them are simply amazing.
It features a moonlight soother for the baby. It projects moonlights to soothe the baby along with playing lullabies. Your baby can fall asleep with ease and comfort.
You can install the application on your device and monitor your baby from wherever you please.
You have the choice of keeping an eye on the baby yourself or let others help you out. Invite as many members of the family to keep the little one in sight along with you.
When its time for the baby’s feed or diaper change, you will be notified immediately.
The device is simple and easy to install on your smartphone.
It has a sensor equipped which will keep the room’s temperature, air, humidity and other such factors in check.
It can be considered the one of the best baby monitors with camera because it produces crisp and high quality videos both at day or night time.
This is the best baby monitor for twins, especially considering all the positives about the device. When it comes to negatives, well, there aren’t any.
I have seen many people not good with the latest technology. This device is perfect for them.
Its super easy to use. It allows them to monitor their baby, keep it comfortable and relaxed and a lot more.
You surely can make this investment and rest assured, it will be the best investment you’ll ever make for your baby, its well being, and safety.
I, in this piece, have discussed the best baby monitors with camera, best audio baby monitor as well as cordless baby monitor. You can buy one according to your preferences.
All these monitors are ideal for twins. Since checking up on two as compared to one baby can be tougher, some of these devices can include multiple lenses to ensure both are in sight.
Now its your job to find out the best baby monitor for twins that suit your preferences, needs, and budget.
If you have loved reading my content, feel free to browse these guides too!