During the winters, kids love skiing. Therefore, you need to pick the best protective gear for their safety. One of them is getting them the best kids ski helmet for their delicate heads.
But it shouldn’t be like you just went to the store and got a headgear without any consideration or research. In order to buy the best ski helmet, you need to have a well-thought and thorough research conducted. This way, you are certain of their safety.
Regardless of which sporting activity they involve them into, this is one of the key factors to consider before you make the purchase.
Especially when the sporting activity can be a little dangerous. Having the right protective headgear is a must. Because those delicate little heads need to be safe from any injury.
When you are looking into buying a snow helmet, you need to ensure the built is optimal, so is the construction of it. Also, there should be some additional safety mechanism in the helmet. But let’s not forget style here too. With all these things, the gears to be funky.
Considering these factors, we have compiled a roundup of the best kids ski helmet available to you in the market for those tiny heads.
The one thing we tried to ensure there was the fact that this headgear held their own when the concern was the overall safety, protection, and the confidence for your child.
- 1 How To Choose the Best Kids Ski Helmet?
- 2 List of Top 6 Best Kids Ski Helmet 2020
- 3 1: Snow Sport Helmet By Lucky Bums
- 4 2: Launch Combo Kids Snow Helmet By Giro
- 5 3: Nine MIPS Snow Helmet By Giro
- 6 4: Zoom Junior Helmet By Smith Optics
- 7 5: Unisex Adult Holt Snow Sports Helmet By Smith Optics
- 8 6: Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet By WildHorn Outfitters
- 9 CONCLUSION:
How To Choose the Best Kids Ski Helmet?
If you are one of those who’ve witnessed someone actually concussing themselves on those steep slopes, you will have an idea of how scary it can be. In fact, that can be one of the scariest things you could ever see.
This is what can happen when you’re not wearing headgear. Sometimes, you can literally smash your head against the slope or mountain. Chances are, you could even lose a life.
Why be that careless in the first place? Why not wear a helmet just to be on the safest side. There’s no fun in risks.
But it’s not you who we’re talking about here. It’s your little one. When you think about them, you go to all measures to ensure nothing terrible happens to them. Therefore, you need a headgear that will protect their tiny heads in the most sufficient manner.
Getting the best quality helmet is the only way to go.
But make sure you consider these factors while making the purchase:
- It should be the right size.
- Check for all the protection features it has to offer.
- Make sure it has room for ventilation.
- Check for other features like goggles, make, construction, liner etc.).
The key here is getting a headgear of the right size. But also need to ensure it has the right quality in terms of material so that it doesn’t just smash when it hits the ground.
List of Top 6 Best Kids Ski Helmet 2020
Now that you know the key factors, let’s get to the best youth ski helmet review. We won’t keep you waiting long because this is a crucial matter.
Let’s get down to the best kids ski helmets.
When looking for a ski helmet for your little one, keep the Snow Sport Helmet By Lucky Bums in mind. It is one of a kind gear that certain athletes can also use. It has some amazing features which every parent wants in the headgear. Plus, it is stylish too. Your kid will love wearing it. Also, your baby can get a lot of use out of this helmet too.
So let them explore their abilities and have some fun too.
The features that parents love the most about this headgear are mentioned right here. Have a look;
- The inside fabric is super comfortable and will keep your child at ease. Moreover, the fabric won’t irritate your baby at all.
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty. This means that it is a highly durable product and will last for long.
- There is a vent system that allows airflow to the maximum.
- There is an antibacterial treatment equipped in the helmet preventing any bad odour or smell.
- Many organizations have certified this gear as being highly safe.
- The price is also an appealing factor on the gear which means most of the people can get this helmet for their child.
- Lots of colours to choose from. In fact, there is a choice of nearly 15 colours for you to select.
This is one of those gears that are low on price, yet it offers all the incredible features you’re looking for in a ski helmet. There is only one downside to it, which in my opinion is not much of an issue at all. It is stylish, funky, and ideal choice for both boys and girls.
The first thing you look for is protection, which the helmet is fully able to offer. It’s durable and sturdy which means it can hold against impacts. Being available in different sizes is also an added bonus. I fully recommend this headgear and add this to my list of best kids ski helmet, and that too quite happily.
When the name Giro comes to mind, you can only think of a headgear that is super comfortable and durable. And you can get it in the most affordable price. Moreover, having more than 30 colour choices, funky designs, cool graphics, this is a headgear to have for your kids. In fact, they will want to have it more than you do. The Launch Combo Kids Snow Helmet by the brand is an averaged price gear that offers a lot of good features. Buying it won’t be a bad decision at all. In fact, it will be one of the best you can ever make.
The headgear offers a lot in terms of features as well as designs. Let’s get to know these;
- There are over 35 different colours in which you can buy the helmet. Also, it’s available in a lot of designs for your kids to love and enjoy. It has a lot of unique and funky graphics on it too.
- The helmet has a lot of cooling vents for the good of your child.
- The gear is compatible with a number of accessories available by the brand.
- A lightweight product that will offer the only comfort to your child.
- You can adjust the fit of the helmet because it comes with a dial that allows you to do so. Even kids can do it by themselves.
- It’s an average priced helmet available in cool designs and lots of colours.
Now here’s one gear that didn’t have any downside at all in my view. Some people may have experienced an issue or two, but not to my knowledge. Moreover, these issues might have been pretty small to not be listed. The headgear is a fine choice for kids. And I would fully recommend it to all parents without care. This helmet would definitely top my list of best kids ski helmet because I can only see the good to it and nothing bad.
Super lightweight, very comfortable, and you can get it in a lot of sizes to match your kids head size. Moreover, it has some really cool and funky designs on it to make it more appealing, especially to the kids.
When you are looking for a snowboard helmet for your little one, the first thing you need to ensure is that it needs to be fully functional and super comfortable. And if the helmet can offer a little bit of entertainment, that’s added bonus.
The Nine MIPS Snow Helmet by Giro is exactly that. In fact, it has a lot to offer in terms of features and comfort. Parents are raving about the gear and there is every right reason to do that. For the peace of mind and safety of your baby, this is the headgear to buy.
Because it has the ability to protect your child to the best, you are at complete peace when your kid is out there skiing. But this is not the only feature we will rave about in this best kids ski helmet. Here’s more;
- In case your child falls, the helmet will stay in place. In fact, it won’t be rigid at all. The gear will ensure safety all the way.
- It is a durable and sturdy helmet and it won’t just smash into bits if your child hits the ground. The helmet will stay in its condition, but above all, it will ensure your child does not incur any injury.
- In case of an impact, the helmet can protect against all directions and angles too.
- The gear features a venting system – which is considered one of the best – and it will do an exceptionally outstanding job in preventing sweating and overheating.
- The helmet ventilation system will prevent again the fogging of the goggles ensuring more safety.
- It has a fit system which means it will come on the head perfectly. Moreover, the gear is super comfortable and will not bother your child much.
- It is compatible with most of the accessories by the same brand which makes it even easier to use. If you have another headgear of the same Giro brand, you can use those goggles with this one too.
- There is a wide range of colours in which the helmet is available to suit the preferences of boys and girls.
- For entertainment purposes, the gear is equipped with an audio feature. Your baby can sync in some groovy tunes while snowboarding.
There is absolutely nothing wrong we found with the helmet. In fact, I think this is the best audio ski helmet for kids. They can protect their precious head and move to some grooves. It may be a little expensive, but hey, its got so much to offer. So much, that if you can easily buy the gear, all your worries will simply fade away. You can get a really good and sturdy headgear that will be able to protect your child if it falls. It can prevent can serious head injuries. The helmet is also compatible with many of Giro’s accessories. This is another great thing about the gear.
If you need a helmet option that is lightweight but at the same time, has a strong built, the Zoom Junior Helmet is what you need. This will work perfectly for you while snowboarding, skiing, and playing any other sport that involves a little risk. Available in many shiny hues and funky designs, kids simply love having this gear around. Equipped with some of the best features too, parents don’t feel the need to get anything else when they have this baby around for their kids.
- This helmet which is loaded with many incredible features is an ideal choice for your child. We will tell you exactly how;
- This is a super light helmet that weighs about 325 grams only. This means that your little one won’t have any trouble wearing it on the head and get this heavy feeling of a rock sitting on their top.
- A super sturdy and strong-built ski helmet that will keep your child protected in case it hits the ground.
- The designs may be simple, but they are full of quality. There are numerous sizes and colours to choose from for your child.
- Kids won’t have to focus on the gear because of the quality as well as the lightweight factor. They can put all their attention on the slope instead.
- There is a furry, super soft tricot lining which is a highly comfortable technology to make your child completely at ease.
Now if you look at it from one point, the issue we just mentioned is not much of an issue at all. From this point, I don’t see at issue at all with the gear. In fact, I love it very much and I would recommend parents to buy it too. Its a comfortable helmet that kids will love to wear. Do get it if you are not sure whether to buy it.
When you need a helmet that you can use for more than one sporting activity, then its best you get the Unisex Adult Holt Snow Sports Helmet. This is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen. Its got really cool features and a construct that will blow your mind away. The gear is ideal both for winters and summers. You can make it warm during the chills and cool during the heat.
Let’s have a look at all those features which is making is such an amazing gear for your child;
- You have the choice of 15 colours from which you can select the gear for your child. Or better, let them choose one of their likings.
- The dual regulatory ventilation system that the helmet features are amazing.
- Plus, it features the AirEvac system too which is useful in the removal of warm air from the gear. This can cause fogging if the warm air isn’t removed.
- The bombshell construction the product has along with earpads makes it the best choice.
- There is a Skullcandy Audio system that the product is fully compatible with.
We are very pleased to have this gear included in our best kids ski helmets, and for all the right reasons. Its got all the amazing features parents are in search of. Yet at the same time its a strongly built gear that will keep the child in fullest protection. However, price is one factor that lets the gear down as many people won’t be able to afford it. But if you do have the capacity to buy the gear, it will be the best thing you can get for your child.
Parents always look for headgear that is safe to use for their kids. Now if they can get a helmet for skiing that even the U.S. team deems trusted and safe, there’s no argument to buying the gear. Yes, the Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet is one of those headgears that many trusts, including the experts in the industry.
I guess there’s nothing more to say now.
Here I jot down the many features for this amazing gear;
- The ergonomic fit features make the helmet highly comfortable. It will offer comfort, safety, security, and everything that you need.
- It’s a gear that the U.S. Ski Team uses and trusts the most. We don’t have anything further to say about this.
- Lots of colours to choose from. Ideal for both girls and boys.
- It’s an ultra-lightweight gear that will not only fit perfectly but won’t feel bulky or heavy.
As far as price goes, the helmet is a great choice. Falling under the average price tag, you get a lot of great features for the gear. The fact that the U.S. ski team also uses the gear is amazing and makes it the best kids ski helmet. Since they feel its a trusted gear, parents should too. They should definitely buy the headgear for their kids for the skiing season.
There you have it, our top best list of the snowboard helmets that we feel are ideal for your child’s safety. Now its entirely up to you to decide which one you should buy. But there are key factors you need to keep in mind like comfort, head size and durability.
Once you have decided on these, you are ready to grab the next best kids ski helmet for your little one and let them have a time of their life.